Friday, October 2, 2009

October has begun FINALLY.

I feel like every year I wait and wait and wait for fall but this year it has come so fast weather wise. It is exciting!

I was really sick and got better kind of of then I got Strep throat! It was awful. And I still am not feeling up to par since a month ago. Not sure what is going on?

Probably stress.

Like today for example.

I had to get gas or I would not make it to school for a huge test in anatomy class. The only money I have or even have access to was $10 via my new paypal debit card. Well it decided not to work and the screen kept saying call card issuer. Well, I couldn't because my phone has been shut off for a few weeks now.. due to no funds.

I looked in my wallet and yes indeed I had $13 to my name! $10 in a paypal account that is unusable and three dollars in change that was USABLE! I got a little over one gallon and was able to make it to and fro. Let's just see how tomorrow works...

The test went pretty well. I sweated a lot. But that's normal.

My eyes have been burning.
I think it's because they are the window to your soul.

Etsy = extremely slow. I read that this one seller sold 720 items today and her shop was cool but like not AMAZING. the pics were dark, no tags for searching, and the shipping was the price of the item. And i said wow, looks like I should just give up after the holidays... once I get my Etsy bills paid off! I try to make "cool" "stuff" but there is so much competition out there that it just isn't fun anymore and I don't feel very artistic.

I want to get into drawing again. I haven't drawn for years. The last time I picked up charcoal I was in a figure drawing class and saw my friend Taylor rendering a picture perfect skeleton while mine looked like a jello mold (as most everything i do, does) and the teacher was trying to talk to me and my voice fell silent.. I had a panic attack and walked out of those doors for good... and decided to just get an associates in art because i could never muster up the courage to even go on... let alone do a Sr. show.

But now since I'm on my own and not standing next to someone comparing myself all the time maybe I will have more patience... and more importantly be more gentle to my damn self.

So I'm excited about pumpkins and hayrides... and costumes! and going to haunted houses and bats and fake blood and itchy wigs and candy corn... and wednesday dressing up as something rweally cute. wow, fall is the best. you cannot deny that. etsy is bustling with fall items galore and you can tell fall is just the season of a crafters' dreams!

I recently pierced my ears myself... I have not had my ears pierced since I was six or seven. I feel okay about it. It didn't hurt that much. Just sounded disgusting as it tore through the skin. It's very very odd to see myself with earrings in.. but i think it can open some doors for me styling wise. Sometimes I'm looking for the perfect accessory... ?!

That is all for now in my nook.

oh yea... once my school loans come in..
i am getting heroes tattooed on my left wrist
and thieves tattooed on my right

we never really know anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment