Tuesday, October 20, 2009

stripes

Things are very fuzzy right now. And I'm not even drunk or on drugs. Really.
I feel extremely weird.

Still sick. COUGH THIS COUGH THAT.

Movies I want to see:Paranormal Activity
Where the Wild Things Are
The Box
Sherlock Holmes

Drag me to hell is on DVD. Must rent ASAP.


Things I want to do for Halloween:USS Nightmare
Fear Fest.. or whatever it is called at K Island
Pumpkin carving (which I think we are doing when my grandparents get here)
Make a halloween costume... still don't know what to be


Things I want:retractable sharpie markers
my quilt drycleaned
to be tan, it never happened this summer
my hair trimmed and touched up
new glasses
flannel
this fuzzy hoody from Old Navy which is weird bc I never like their stuff anymore but I keep thinking about this hoodie i saw there and feeling warm inside it
to start dance lessons
to snuggle, particularly in my new hoodie
rainboots
tattoos. immediately.


I went to a volunteer seminar today at St. E. It was pleasant. I really enjoy the lady in charge. She reminded me of Sue Sylvester, if Sue had a good twin. But my eyes kept doing that thing where everything gets splotchy and you can't see very well. It was so weird to be in the hospital but not be there for myself. So odd. They say your vision gets fucked up when your anxiety is high. Well seeing lately has been a true display of my anxiety. http://www.anxietyguru.net/can-anxiety-cause-vision-problems/


I really really love my friends. I have not been seeing much of them lately because I don't have a cell phone and I can't contact people very often and I have been sick so much off and on this semester. BUT the times I have hung out with them I have realized I have found some really amazing people that love me for who I am... and for what I have become. I feel desperate sometimes for old friends that don't seem to be able to give me what I want... they are not present and I just have to keep realizing to let it go. My friend Tracy has a little blurb on her FB that says.. don't worry about the people in your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. I totally agree with that now.

I had a great time dancing my ass off with my friend Jasmine.. and I finally felt like myself for a couple of hours. My soul finally swooped down back into my body like when a vampire or superhero lands steadily, heavily, and strongly after a furious flight.

I worked on a random ass new project last night. I am extremely excited with the results.








You can check out more in my etsy shop! I painted wooden cutouts and sanded them and then used these really cute rub on transfers. I want to design some of my own rubons but I need a lot of help with the computer and trying to make ink drawings digital.

Well tonight I might try to go to Grammers. They are showing three scary movies! I want some free popcorn too. No beers though. I think alcohol would only make life more fuzzy. Cranberry juice with 329,015,826 lemons in it sounds fantastic though. Except I don't have any money AT ALL :( BOO.

Love Love Love
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment