Saturday, November 7, 2009

november

I'm not going to blog about halloween, too much to say. seriously.

This week was TOUGH. I want to move out :( I just feel like a huge burden and too much pressure in this house. I feel kind of like I can't breath.

Toying with the idea of filing bankruptcy but don't want to just for the sole reason that I won't be able to rent ANYWHERE. And I don't know a lot of people I could live with. Just my friend Carrie but she has a place until next summer. Or if I was with someone... but that is not the current situation.

Long boring week.. except for Thurs. night. Wednesday and I went to Mr. Helton's for a little sleepover parrrty! It was extremely fun until we started watching Last House on the Left and I ended up under the covers with my fingers holding my ears shut and hoping I'd fall fast asleep. Then in the morning I got to meet a little sassy four year old who planned a trip with me to find the spirit of the cowgirls in Texas. I was to ride a green horse and Wednesday a brown dog horse that barked. Hopefully this happens.

Friday night was also not boring but very fun :) Lauren and I got to babysit Penny Lou and Pickles the doggie. Penny is hilarious. And very precious. I didn't mind having a sweet babe laying on me for three hours. I think it actually was really good for me.

Things in the works: job interview at Forever 21 on thurs... Ha! Probably will only be a little bit of money but it's a start! I have been emailing and calling UC but have not heard back yet. Hopefully I can get that accomplished this week. And I need to figure out if I am filing bankruptcy or not and make an appt. with the lawyer dude who is really nice. And lots of driving crap I need to get fixed up.

Um do you know that VW charges $135-$300 to get keys made. LAME.

XO
Mel

42 comments:

  1. If you can not be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. good~ keep sharing with us, please....I will waiting your up date everyday!! Have a nice day........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 若對自己誠實,日積月累,就無法對別人不忠了。..............................

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello~welcome my world~<. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. 先告訴自己希望成為什麼樣的人,然後一步一步實踐必要的步驟。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 凡走過必留下痕跡!不留言對不起你!.........................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 人生中最重要的是要自尊、自愛、自立、自強、自信。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 開懷幸福的生活,是每個人的夢想~~希望大家都能夠實現!............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. 聰明人之所以不會成功,是因為他們缺乏了堅忍的毅力。.................................................

    ReplyDelete
  13. 你所貫徹的形象,你喜愛它有多少百分比,你就幸福多少百分比................................................

    ReplyDelete
  14. 知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。..................................................

    ReplyDelete